Our goal is to provide a comprehensive program dedicated to developing healthy athletes through a safe and fun obstacle course experience. Our class will focus on becoming stronger both physically and mentally (self confidence). Classes are initially placed by age group and skill level however, they may be moved up based on ability. Each class will offer a mixture of ninja warrior obstacles (Balance and Strength based) and will take place on both our practice and timed ninja courses.
Enjoy the flexibility of our no-hassle classes:
- No setup or enrollment fee
- No long term commitment or contracts. Gold is the only membership that requires a commitment of 3 months.
Drop-In Class Option:
Attend any class in your age group for $25 a session. No registration needed. Payment due at time of class.
Classes are 1 hour long:
- 10 minute warm-up
- 30 minutes of balance, strength, agility and timed run stations
- 20 minutes of Ninja games
Classes are split up by the following age groups (view full class schedule at bottom of page):
- 5-7 years Tuesday / Thursday 4pm & Wednesday 5pm
- 8-10 years Tuesday / Thursday 5pm & Wednesday 4pm
- 11-15 years Tuesday / Thursday 6pm
- 15 + & Adult Wednesday 6pm
Competition Class (Additional $40 monthly)
The competition team will be focused on those students who have the passion and commitment to move beyond recreational obstacle course training and compete at both a regional and national level (Texas Ninja League, UNAA, and National Ninja League). Ninja can be an individual sport, however it is better as a community.
Competition Team Benefits
- Additional training class with smaller student to teach ratio
- NinjaCity Jersey to wear at competitions
- 20% discount to any competition held at NinjaCity