Our goal is to provide a comprehensive program dedicated to developing healthy athletes through a safe and fun obstacle course experience. Our class will focus on becoming stronger both physically and mentally (self confidence). Classes are initially placed by age group and skill level however, they may be moved up based on ability. Each class will offer a mixture of ninja warrior obstacles (Balance and Strength based) and will take place on both our practice and timed ninja courses.
Enjoy the flexibility of our no-hassle classes:
- No setup or enrollment fee
- No long term commitment or contracts
- Missed a class? No worries. Attend any class in your age group.
- Unlimited classes every month for your age group! Attend any or all classes in your age group! *Excludes competition team
- $100 billed monthly and can be cancelled anytime. Cancellation will begin the following month.
Drop-In Class Option:
Attend any class in your age group for $25 a session. No registration needed. Payment due at time of class.
Classes are 1 hour long:
- 10 minute warm-up
- 30 minutes of balance, strength & agility stations
- 20 minutes of Ninja games/timed runs
Classes are split up by the following age groups (view full class schedule at bottom of page):
- 5-7 years
- 8-10 years
- 11-13 years
- 14-17 years
- Adult (18+)
Competition Class (Additional $40 monthly)
The competition team will be focused on those students who have the passion and commitment to move beyond recreational obstacle course training and compete at both a regional and national level (Texas Ninja League, UNAA, and National Ninja League). Ninja can be an individual sport, however it is better as a community.
Competition Team Benefits
- Additional training class with smaller student to teach ratio
- NinjaCity Jersey to wear at competitions
- 20% discount to any competition held at NinjaCity