Open Gym Experience
We are currently only offering Private Open Gyms to be booked.
- Waivers must be signed before arrival using this link: www.smartwaiver.com/v/ninjacity. Please share this link with ALL party guests (even if they aren’t going to play we ask that they still sign.)
- Only your party will have access to the gym
- Includes 10 people. $10 per an additional guest with a max of 20 guests. All guests inside count toward that number whether participating or not.
- Private Open Gym can be booked for one or two hours. 1hr for $125. 2hrs for $225.
- Closed-toed shoes are required
- Social distancing still applies between different households
- Can decorate waiting area
- No food is allowed. Party rooms will not be available.
- Timed Course Runs (timer, buzzer, lights) can be added for an additional fee.
Whether you are out to just have some fun or wanting to get in some additional training, Open Gym hours are for you. There are obstacles for every age and skill level!
Christmas Break Open Gym Hours (Dec 20th-Jan 6th):
Saturday 10pm-6pm & Sunday 12pm-6pm
Closed 12/24-25,31 & Jan 1st
Regular Open Gym Hours (During School Year) See calendar for exact hours:
Friday 3pm-7pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, & Sunday 12pm-6pm
Summer Open gym Hours:
Tuesday-Friday 12pm-4pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm-6pm
Price: $15 for an Open Gym pass. Limited to 2 hours. $5 spotter fee for parents to be on the gym floor to assist kids but NOT play on obstacles.
Age: MUST be 5 years old or older to participate in Open Gym. Parents must remain onsite in the waiting area during Open Gym for ages 14 and under.
Shoes: Athletic shoes required (No sandals, flip-flops, Crocs, etc.)
Capacity: Up to 50 participants are allowed on the course at a time. Customer may have to wait if capacity is full.
Homeschool Open Gym Discount* $10: Come in Fridays 3-4pm and get 2hrs of open gym for $10 Ages 5+
Adult ONLY Open Gym $10 Wednesday 6pm – 7pm